The Skilled-Recognised Graduate visa (476 visa) is an 18-month temporary work visa for recent graduates of recognised overseas educational institutions. The main visa applicant must have completed a degree or higher qualification in engineering within the last 24 months. There is no points test for this visa.
This Australian work visa may be applied for inside or outside Australia and all applicants must meet health and character criteria. Visa applicants will also need to meet the English language requirement and be under the age of 31 at the time of visa application.
Am I eligible for a Skilled – Recognised Graduate visa?
- I am under the age of 31 years of age
- I hold an eligible degree qualification in Engineering completed within the last two (2) years
- I completed my eligible Engineering degree qualification at a recognised overseas institution
- I meet threshold English requirements
- I meet the health and character requirements.
What does this visa allow me to do?
- Reside, study and work in Australia for up to 18-months
- Travel in and out of Australia during the life of my visa
- Include dependent family members so they can reside in Australia with me.
We chose Immigration Downunder for our spouse visa application as Joe had already had a great experience with them before with a work visa. From the beginning to the end of our visa application Ben and Kelly demonstrated their expertise in this area and they made us feel confident in our application. We also felt they went above and beyond our expectations, by helping us to lodge our initial application in a short time frame to assist us in starting the process on-shore before Joe needed to travel again for work. We are pleased to say we were successful with our application and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Immigration Downunder to others.